Here’s a list of clearly stated policies to respect your rights and expectations as a customer, as well as mine as a small business owner.
1) Pickups can be exchanged for tonal reasons, or other appropriate reasons. Please allow 2-3 weeks for return service. Buyer pays shipping and handling costs. I do not offer exchanges on pickups that were delivered 30 days prior or more or that have been tampered with or are damaged.
2) All pickup Ohm readings can fluctuate slightly with time, temperature, and other factors. All Ohm readings are therefore considered approximate within 5%. I wind by turns of coil wire: the best method to insure a quality, lasting product.
4) I ship pickups with high quality vintage style hardware. It may not match the other hardware on your guitar, or be the same size and shape of it. I’m not responsible for damages to pickups/guitar/persons when installing pickups.
5) My pickups are made to vintage specifications, and have the physical variances associated with such handmade goods. They will fit any guitar that a vintage style pickup would fit, but may not fit all aftermarket parts.
6) Quoted lead times are accurate. Therefore, I can’t fairly respond to questions about order status before the lead time is up. Rush orders can be added to an order at any time.
7) Please, no order cancellations. Changes may be made to an order within 48 hours of placement, and after that time, I must charge for changes.
8) Your invoice is your Paypal receipt, or furnished by request to those ordering with check/money order.
9) Your shipping carton will contain your pickups and mounting hardware. Each pickup will be labelled. To keep costs down, there are no stickers/extra packaging, etc.