Here’s a list of clearly stated policies to respect your rights and expectations as a customer, as well as mine as a small business owner.
1) Pickups can be exchanged for tonal reasons or other appropriate reasons. Please allow 2-3 weeks for return service. Buyer pays shipping and handling costs. I do not offer exchanges on pickups that were delivered 30 days prior or more or that have been tampered with or are damaged.
2) All pickup Ohm readings can fluctuate slightly with time, temperature, and other factors. All Ohm readings are therefore considered approximate within 5%. I wind by turns of coil wire: the best method to ensure a quality, lasting product.
4) I ship pickups with high-quality vintage-style hardware. It may not match the other hardware on your guitar, or be the same size and shape as it. I’m not responsible for damages to pickups/guitar/persons when installing pickups.
5) My pickups are made to vintage specifications and have the physical variances associated with such handmade goods. They will fit any guitar that a vintage style pickup would fit, but may not fit all aftermarket parts.
6) Quoted lead times are accurate. Therefore, I can’t fairly respond to questions about order status before the lead time is up. Rush orders can be added to an order at any time.
7) Please, no order cancellations. Changes may be made to an order within 48 hours of placement, and after that time, I must charge for changes.
8) We use PayPal for all major credit card transactions. We also accept Money Orders, Cashiers Checks, personal checks (must clear), and Paypal for money transfers. Before sending a payment separately from our shopping cart, please email me at email@example.com, or include your written or typed order with payment. All emails will be returned promptly, and our turnaround time is fast. If you aren’t using our shopping cart, please add $10 for shipping and handling. Your invoice is your Paypal receipt or furnished by request to those ordering with check/money order.
9) Your shipping carton will contain your pickups and mounting hardware. Each pickup will be labeled. To keep costs down, there are no stickers/extra packaging, etc.